The Valley View Program Support Fund (formerly Direct Appeal Campaign) is an effort to raise funds by PTA to provide additional educational services to our Valley View students.
A sample of programs provided by VVESPTA through donations to this Support Fund include:
(costs are estimates)
- Arts Education Program - $12,500
- 2nd Step Anti-Bullying Program - $3,000
- Library English and Spanish books - $7,500
- Multi-Cultural Fair and Hootenanny - $6,600
- Classroom Supply Stipends - $50,000
- Grade Level Field Trip Support - $7,200
- Teacher Grants - $5,000
- Science Fair and Science Boards - $1,600
- 4th & 5th grade School Planners - $1,000
- Dinner with a Scientist - $1,200
- Talent show - $900
- Camps Beautification Projects - $10,000
None of these programs would be possible without parent support. Our goal this year is to raise $30,000 through this fund! We can do it together, if as little as $50 was donated per student. Your TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation will make a difference!
Thank you for helping VVESPTA enrich the educational programs here at Valley View.
*You can leave the teacher selection as "Select Teacher".
**Employer gift matching programs will match dollar for dollar; every contribution you make to the Valley View Program Support Fund can be doubled through your employer's matching program. Help us maximize your generous contribution! Find out in just a few seconds if your employer has a Gift Matching Program by contacting your Human Resources or Employee Relations Department.
To make your voluntary, tax deductible contribution, please select one of the following recommended amounts:
Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your contribution. PTA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization TAX ID: 90-0839396